22.4.13

hello!

Queen Mary's Gardens in Regent's Park (taken on my phone)
Hi! It's been so long! How are you?

Things have been a bit tough for me lately. The UK winter lasted FOREVER and it really affected my mood this year. There are some hard things in my life at the moment, but now that Spring has finally sprung it makes it much easier to remember that there are many many good things too.

The sun shone all weekend and it was just what I needed. We walked to Regent's Park on Saturday morning, where the flowers and blossom trees in the Queen Mary's Gardens are bursting into life. Seeing all that colour after the bareness of Winter was so good for my soul.


2 comments:

  1. YAY you're back! And spring has arrived! The blue sky in that photo is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, much love re the hard things x

    ReplyDelete