29.6.12

addicted.


I have a small addiction. When my friend first recommended Laverstoke Park Farm Buffalo Mozzarella to me I didn't rush out and buy some, having never felt the compulsion to eat mozzarella on a regular basis before. But then I remembered how much my mother-in-law adores it, and then there was this Ottolenghi recipe I wanted to make (pasta and fried courgette salad with buffalo mozzarella), so I tried it... and I've been buying a ball a week ever since. I'd never appreciated how versatile mozzarella is. It makes everything taste better. It's so good with tomatoes on toast, in a pasta sauce, in a lentil salad, baked in an aubergine parmigiana, or straight out of the packet. Best of all it's produced on an organic farm in the UK by happy, healthy, free range buffalo, and it's stocked by Abel and Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment